Amazing people work here: Come join our uniquely awesome team in delivering top notch pet care and stellar client service! If you are personable, work well with others, and thrive in a fast-paced environment, you may be who we are looking for!
We are a busy hospital with a mission to deliver quality care to our patients and five-star service to our clients. We pride ourselves on our low stress, compassionate approach and are looking for a candidate who shares those values in making vet visits as pleasant as possible for all those involved #lowstressvet.
If you enjoy being part of a team and engaging in meaningful work, please don’t hesitate to apply!
Overview of Responsibilities and Duties
- This position is heavy in communication and requires a positive, approachable demeanor at all times. It is important that you understand the human-animal bond and the special relationship between people and their pets.
- Client Care Specialists are the front line for ensuring the delivery of excellent customer service at all times, including: greeting clients, weighing pets, answering phones, scheduling appointments, etc.
- This position involves sitting at a desk for several hours a day as well as moving about the hospital frequently. Lifting up to 50lbs may be required. Expectations for this role also include supporting the medical team with cleanliness, potentially basic restraint, and other duties as needed.
- Ideal candidate will have at least one year of experience excelling in a client service position. Other skills required include proficiency in basic computer skills, multi-tasking, phone etiquette, and attention to detail.
- Previous veterinary experience is a plus, but we are eager to train the right individual with a desire to learn!